Monday, May 25, 2009

Speaking at SemTech


I will be speaking at the Semantic Technology Conference in San Jose again this year from June 14-18, 2009.

"Modelling Objects in RDF" talk will be given for attendees that want to learn how to get started quickly building applications that use an RDF store.

Paul Gearon and I will compare and contrast the features and structure of modern RDF stores to help you find the stores that works best for your environment and data.

I will be discussing "Linked Open Data" in a panel to give you a chance to ask questions and get answers about how to share and use interconnected data across the web.

Thomas Tague and I will demonstrate how you can you use OpenCalais (at no cost) to extract metadata and named entities into the Linked Data cloud from english text.

As a speaker, I am authorized to share registration discounts up to $200. If have not registered yet and are interested in attending, please contact me.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment